So I just got back from a couple of weeks in Europe. Browsing the net, my attention was caught by an ad for Brazil forestry investment program. Checked the website and the site reminded me of the website of our "friends" from GeniusFunds (unfortunately I couldn't save any of the articles about GeniusFunds after my site got hacked some time ago).
The company that I focused my attention at was Greenwood Management. The domain name is registered in DenmarkRegistrant:
DKDomain name: GREENWOOD-MANAGEMENT.COM
I checked the Danish company registry and the company is registered with CVR# 31629373. So far so good. But when I got to the details of the contact us page... well it didn't look so good:Main Line
Tel: 00 34 971 221 156Greenwood Italia
Stefano Di SalvoVia Libertà Cinisello, 20092 MilanoVia Pietre Rosse, 98057 MessinaBusiness & Financial AdvisorGreenwood Palma
Calle Catalunya 5, 1 A-B
Palma de Mallorca
Nuno Páris (Forest Engineer) & Ricardo Gonçalves (Forest Engineer)
Rua Monte Aventino, 114
Dipli.Volkswirt. Wolgang Koehler
64 Makedonitissis Street
közgazdász, független pénzügyi tanácsadó
25 Draga Street
So, remembering that GeniusFunds were renting a virtual office in Limassol, Cyprus I was expecting similar story. Oh well, not really. Most of the address are typical residential properties (I know people do business from home but com'on this is an "investment" firm). Thank you Google street view.
The brochure can be found here and now Greenwood Management has a "Sale"
- Green Coconut project has a total of 4 available discountedallocations which can be found in the table below and are now being offered to investors on a strictly first come first served basis. Projected IRR for this project is expected to exceed 22%over the term.
This offer is available as a result of standard sized plots become allocated to clients throughout the year and we are then left with ‘off-sized units’ that are unique shapes and sizes.
*Management fees are not included. The fees for the project are €500 per hectare per annum.
To see the returns for this project CLICK HERE
Please provide in your email:
- A preferred telephone number we can contact you on.
- A time and a day when an Account Manager may contact you.
- If reserving please state which allocations you would like.
- Any queries or questions that you may have.